We are delighted to announce the release of Angus AnyWhere® version 4.39.2 on Thursday, April 16, 2020. This latest version introduces the general availability of the My Learning Portal; a modern learning platform designed to help users derive the most benefit from Angus AnyWhere and continually grow their skills.
What Does My Learning Offer?
- A modern, intuitive and learner friendly user interface
- Available from anywhere, on any device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- 24/7 access to a wealth of Angus AnyWhere skill-building, self-paced training courses
- Dynamic and engaging course content delivered in bite-size learning units
- Consolidated view of each course containing multiple modules and courses and quizzes can be retaken as often as desired.
- Learners can validate their skills by earning Angus AnyWhere certification
- Managers can assign courses to users or user groups and determine due dates for completion
- Reports track user progression, exam results, and training histories
- Gamification (points, badges, leaderboards etc.) engages students in their learning
- and much more
How Do I Get Started?
The My Learning Portal will be rolled out to customers in a phased manner beginning mid-month. Organizations will be notified by our Training Department once the My Learning Portal is ready to be activated. Please keep an eye out for an activation notification from us.
If your team requires assistance communicating the My Learning Portal within your organization, please reach out to our Training group. A Getting Started guide to assist with your portal launch is available. Additionally, Release Notes are on the Angus AnyWhere Welcome Page and updated Online Help will be available in the coming days.
Also, please note that with the introduction of My Learning, we will be retiring our weekly live webinars and videos on demand at the end of May 2020. The curriculum covered in the weekly trainings and videos is available through My Learning. You can find all the training you need — whether you’re just learning to use Angus AnyWhere or you’re looking to delve deeper – in the portal.
We hope you enjoy the new training and learning experience delivered through the portal and welcome your comments. Should you have any questions or feedback, please contact our Training Team.