In this post, we feature how to add a new request type and equipment in Angus AnyWhere.
Adding a Request Type
Do you need to add a new Request Type to the system? Email Angus Systems Support at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in your support request:
- The name of the request type
- Which property / properties you would like the request added to (provide the complete property name as it appears in your Angus AnyWhere)
- The trade it should be associated with
- Whether you would like it to be billable by default or not
- Whether you would like this request type to be visible to tenants
- Whether you would like this request type to be cancelable
Request Type Examples
Request Type: HVAC After Hours
Request Type: Move
Properties: 30 Rock; 33 Yonge
Pro Tip: When you’re inquiring about a property in your support request, it’s best to reference the property name exactly as it is displayed in Angus AnyWhere.
Adding a New Building System / Equipment Class
Should you need to add a new system / equipment class in Angus AnyWhere, simply e-mail Support at email@example.com with the name of the equipment class that you would like added.
Have questions or need some help? Our support team is ready to assist and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-274-1696. We also encourage you to check out our Newsroom’s Tips and Tricks articles filled with ‘pro tips’ that are helpful while getting acquainted and reacquainted with features of the system.