We are delighted to announce we will soon be launching the Angus AnyWhere® My Learning Portal; a modern learning platform designed to help users derive the most benefit from their software. Whether you are brand-new to Angus AnyWhere or a seasoned user, the new portal will help users be productive and continually grow their skills.
- A modern, intuitive and learner friendly user interface
- Available from anywhere, on any device (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- 24/7 access to a wealth of Angus AnyWhere skill-building, self-paced training courses
- Dynamic and engaging course content delivered in bite-size learning units
- Learners can start and stop anywhere, take the course again, and retake quizzes as often as they wish
- Consolidated view of each course containing multiple modules
- Ability to assign courses to users or user groups and determine due dates for completion
- Reports to track user progression, exam results, and training histories
- and much more
In the coming months, we will be introducing new courses and additional functionality to the portal including Angus AnyWhere certification.
When will the portal be available?
The My Learning Portal will be available to select clients during an initial beta period commencing today. The portal will then be rolled out to general availability in early 2020.
We hope you enjoy the new training and learning experience delivered through the portal and welcome your comments. Should you have any questions or feedback, please contact our Training Team.