In this month’s article we share a few insider tips on how to create a professional Property Website that not only promotes your brand and property but also supports your tenant communication efforts. Let’s get started!
Plan what your website will look like as well as the content it will contain. If you’re not sure where to start our Property Website team is available to guide your through the process.
The key to creating an effective Property Website is to provide content that your tenants and prospective tenants want and need. Updating existing content has never been easier through use of our self-managed, online editor. We make it easy to:
- Communicate what matters. Make important tenant information, such as tenant handbooks, readily available online. Updates will be immediately accessible and the days of distributing paper handbooks are gone! Tenant handbooks provide an efficient and effective way to communicate policies, procedures, and emergency plans to your building occupants.
- Promote events with an event/building calendar. Have a tenant appreciation day coming up or fire alarm testing scheduled for the beginning of next month? It’s easy to communicate these types of events through your website.
- Showcase your property. You can communicate property information including; property location, nearby amenities, property photos and events. This allows prospective tenants to get a strong feel of your building and the surrounding area.
- Promote available space. Your website also functions to promote available space in your building. Property websites can be used to enhance your traditional available space marketing initiative via simple text listings and floorplans or proprietary graphical space representation
- Contact information. Contact details for your property management staff and leasing contacts should be highly visible so tenants and prospects can easily reach you. This allows you to track who is visiting your site, how they got there and which information they access while on your site.
- Simplicity. Display the more essential elements on your website. Also ensure important information is above the fold (the portion of the web page that is visible without scrolling)
- Intuitive navigation. A website that is easy to navigate allows visitors to easily and quickly find the information they are looking for. Confusing navigation results in frustrated tenants and visitors leaving your website.
- Eye catching imagery. Invest in professional photography or purchase professional stock photos. Select images that complement the design and layout and your corporate brand.
- Readable. Chose fonts that are easy to read across any devices and browsers.
- Responsive. Property Websites are designed to adapt beautifully on any browser, device or platform.
Your Property Website should have a consistent look and feel in terms of logos, fonts, colors and language. Cohesive design will strengthen your brand’s identity. The Property Website module gives you access to an online gallery that provides modifiable templates, consistent with your brand.
Did you know that you can easily monitor your property website’s traffic? With the comprehensive analytics functionality, your property website can provide you with the ability to track website visitors and statistics.
Thank you for taking the time to read this month’s Tip. If you have any questions about getting started with Angus AnyWhere’s Property Websites, please do not hesitate to contact us.