We are excited to announce Angus AnyWhere Version 4.18.0 is now available. This release includes an upgrade to the Resource Reservations module and several enhancements to the Inspections module.
New features and improvements include:
- A significant user interface (employee and tenant) redesign. The new design is more intuitive and will better support future enhancements and features.
- Reservation calendar simplifies the amenity booking process for employees and tenants.
- View multiple amenities at once by day, week, or month in order to get a complete view of your calendar.
- Easily identify a reservation’s status at a glance.
- Filter options provide views into a subset of your information.
- And more…
Important Note: Internet Explorer users will require IE 9 or higher to use this updated version of Resource Reservations.
Enhancements to Angus AnyWhere Inspections include:
- New inspection template offers guidance on ratings to encourage consistency.
- Usability improvements
Enhancements to mobile Inspections include:
- Simplified rating of inspection tasks on your mobile device.
- Improved usability and user interface enhancements to mobile Inspections.
Online Help, brief Overview Video of the new Resource Reservations updates for employees and tenants, and Release Notes summarizing the enhancements in this release are all available through the Angus AnyWhere Welcome Page.
As always if you have any questions or comments, please contact our Support Team.