Today we are pleased to announce the general availability of Angus AnyWhere 4.17.5. This latest release includes numerous enhancements to two modules; Angus AnyWhere Preventive Maintenance and Inspections.
Updates to the Preventive Maintenance module include:
- Create and edit PM Employee Pools
- Assign schedules and work orders to PM Pools
- Manage forwarding rules for employees who are assigned to pools
- Usability enhancements with newly integrated Tenant Request and PM Routing setup functions
- Accept, reject, or assign/dispatch work orders directly from your iOS or Android™ device using the Angus AnyWhere Mobile app.
Login to learn more! Release Notes providing an overview of all the new PM and Inspections functionality, a brief overview video demonstrating the new Preventive Maintenance functionality, and updated Online Help are available on the Angus AnyWhere Welcome page.